Maintaining correct tire pressure will:
- Reduce tire wear and extend tire life
- Increase fuel efficiency
- Improve vehicle handling and safety
- Pressure Range:
- 0 ~ 150 PSI
- 0 ~ 7 Bar
- 0 ~ 700 Kpa
- 0 ~ 7 Kg/cm2
- Digital Display: 21 × 10mm LCD Display
- Power Source: (Ready to Use)
- 1 × CR2032 3V Lithium Coin Cell
- 3 × LR44 1.5V Button Cells
- Operating Temperatures: 42 °F ~ 120 °F
- Minimum Increment: 0.5 PSI
- Press the "Power" button. Then wait for 0 to display.
- Place the nozzle of the gauge into the tire valve. Press firmly to ensure a good seal to prevent air from leaking.
- Keep gauge on the valve until the reading on the LCD display is set.
- Disconnect the gauge, then read pressure.
- To retake the reading, simply place the nozzle of the gauge into the tire valve again and repeat.
- The gauge will automatically shut off 30 seconds after use. The gauge can also be manually shut off by pressing down on the "Power" button until LCD display is off.
- Inflate tires to manufacturer's recommended pressure only. Over inflating or under inflating tires can create potentially hazardous driving conditions.