Please make sure the connector before you place this order
Compatible with: Mazda
( Mazda 6, produced from Nov. 2003 to Sep. 2005, needs to solder a jumper or a 0-ohm chip register on location L716 in its head unit)
B-Series Pickup 2003-2006
MX-5/Miata 2003-2008(not Bose System)
1. Turn off car engine and remove key from ignition, if your radio use a security code, make sure that you have the code before unplugging the radio.
2. Unmount the radio from the dash and find CD changer port at the back of radio.
3. Plug the IPOD AUX Adapter connector to CD changer port.(For Audi/V.W/Skoda/Seat radio,connect the GND cable to the shield of the radio)
4. For IPOD/Iphone user,connector IPOD/Iphone via IPOD AUX Adapter 30P connector. once the unit is installed just power on the car radio and ipod,you can Press CD button then you can enjoy the IPOD Music ,keep Ipod changed and ready to go.
5. For Auxiliary device such as PSP,MD.MP3.mobile etc, It will start play music.
voltage Input:12V DC
total harmonic distortion:0.01%
working temperature :-30C-80C
Product Features:Connect through the car CD player directly,Non-destructive installation.
Only support cellphone or MP3 player control. Can adjust the volume on radio panel.
Support 3.5mm AUX audio input.
high quality MP3/WMA decoder, let the music more pretty.
with no Signal interference,no need to install baterry.
Note:all products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period 3 months from purchase